General Rules of the School:
1. School hours: 7:30 am to 1:15 pm.
2. School uniform is compulsory and students must come to school in the prescribed uniform in exact colour and pattern.
3. Ornaments or jewellery of any kind shall not be worn in the school. Use of make-up is not allowed.
4. Students must be punctual. They must settle down in their classes with the first bell.
5. The school will not be responsible, before and after the school hours, for the students who use private transport.
6. Students suffering from infectious diseases shall not be permitted to attend the school until full recovery supported by
a medical certificate. For diseases like chicken pox, mumps and measles the isolation period is 14 days.
7. In the case of long leave or leave during tests/exams, permission should be taken from the Head of the school.
In other cases a leave letter must be submitted to the class teacher.
8. Students are not allowed to leave the school premises without the permission of the Head of the school. They are not
allowed to enter any class other than their own.
9. Students are not allowed to meet parents/visitors during the class hours without the permission of the Head of the
school. Telephone calls to the students unless urgent will not be entertained.
10. Only parents are permitted to take their children out during class hours after obtaining necessary permission from the
Head of the school.
11. Students should take care to keep the class-room and school premises neat and clean.
12. Chewing gum is strictly forbidden in the school premises/buses.
13. Mobile phones, cameras, MP3 players, iPods etc shall not be brought to school. Disciplinary action will be taken
against the students who violate this rule and the items brought will be confiscated by the school.
14. Misuse of internet / social media can result in serious consequences like suspension from the school and notification
to the Department of Private Education.
15. Bullying and use of foul language are strictly prohibited in the school premises / school buses. Strict action will be
taken against the students who indulge in such acts.